Are you sick of wanting to lead a healthier life, but not doing it? What are you waiting for? If you can start these five healthy habits today, you’ll be on your way to being your best self, and boasting your best body. Here’s what you need to do-now!
1. Get 8 hours of sleep. You’ll feel more energized and focused on your work out and work day.
2. Drink 7 glasses of water. Hydration is the key to having great skin, a reduced hunger, and steady energy!
3. Eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies. Put down the chips, and pick up the carrot sticks. You need those good for you vitamins and nutrients.
4. Take 4 breaks throughout your day. Whether you take a short walk, listen to some music, or watch a favorite show; you need to do something little for your well-being!
5. Walk 9,000 steps. This will force you to remain active and take more of a conscious effort to track your fitness and goals!
Read, set, go! Get on your way to healthier habits by following these five, simple rules! ... See MoreSee Less
Eating healthy is not the easiest task in the world. It’s not a battle for most, it’s a war. I do have some tricks that I learned through Weight Watchers over the years.
1. Box half of your dinner IN THE BEGINNING of the meal. This has saved me tons of calories when going out. Out of site out of mind.
2. If you are a snacker, going out to dinner can be difficult, because even when you are full, you keep snacking at whatever is on the table. Pour salt on the leftovers. You will lose all desire to keep snacking.
3. Brush your teeth at night when you should stop eating. This doesn’t work for everybody, but it does work for some. A lot of people hate eating after they’ve brushed and flossed their teeth for bed. It’s a clear signal in your brain that it is time to stop eating.